- Bed 3
- Bath 1
- Car 1 Garage
- Listing: TFP38120
- Address: 31 Gosford Drive, Botany Downs
- Land size: 1/2 share of 1248 Square Meter
- Type: House
We understand buying your new home is such a big decision. Let’s make it easy! How about a home where all the hard work has been done? Totally renovated with a fabulous contemporary kitchen, 3 good sized bedrooms and family bath room/semi en-suite and walk in wardrobe would make you smile. Separate laundry and of course a single garage and plenty of under house storage would be important along with good off street parking. Not to mention a private sunny outdoor entertaining area that flows from the living space. If you could get some extra section out the back for the kids to play that would be perfect.
We get all that. What’s even better, you can have it all too.
Gosford Drive is perfectly positioned in great school zones, with parks, easy access to shops in all directions and of course ticks all the must-haves.
Fed up with compromising? Don’t. Come along and see what you have been looking for. After all, it is all about you.
This home is an easy yes, so get your skates on and come take a look.
- Style: Contemporary
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Clading Exterior Joinery: Hardiplank, Aluminium
- Internal Features: Open Plan, Dining/kitchen, Family Room
- External Features: BBQ Area, Deck, Patio
- Lot Features: Flat, Easy Care, Fully Fenced, Street Frontage, Bush and Urban Views