Situated between the colonial charm of Howick Village, and the modern-day shopping and entertainment experiences at Botany Town Centre, the suburb of Botany Downs offers residents easy-care living from a wide range of property types and prices.
Toward Howick, houses and their grounds are generally well-established with a variety of building materials used during their construction. There are many fine examples of functional family homes on display in this particular part of the suburb. Heading to Botany Town Centre it is the newer brick and tile three and four-bedroom single level homes that dominate the neighbourhood.
Handy to both the Southern Motorway and Eastern Arterial route, Botany Downs is easily accessible by car or regular public transport service. Local attractions within easy access include:
- Botany Town Centre shopping, dining and entertainment
- The Hub shopping and dining
- Paradice Ice-Skating Rink and Xtreme Entertainment Centre
- Meadowlands Shopping Centre
- Highland Park Shopping Centre and Cinemas
- Lloyd Elsmore Park
- Howick Historical Village
- Pakuranga Country Club
- Howick Golf Course
- Botany Maternity Home
- Rainbow’s End Theme Park